Report NEP-CSE-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takahito Kanamori & Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2006. "Centralization or Decentralization of Decision Rights? Impact on IT Performance of Firms," Discussion papers 06032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rachel BOCQUET (IREGE, IUT-University of Savoie) & Olivier BROSSARD (LEREPS-GRES), 2006. "Information Technologies (IT) Adoption and Localized Knowledge Diffusion: an Empirical Study," Cahiers du GRES 2006-17, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Paul H. Jensen & Elizabeth Webster, 2006. "Innovation and the Determinants of Firm Survival," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-07-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sedef Akgüngör & Pinar Falcioglu, 2005. "European Integration and Regional Specialization Patterns in Turkey's Manufacturing Industry," Discussion Paper Series 05/01, Dokuz Eylül University, Faculty of Business, Department of Economics, revised 23 Nov 2005.