Report NEP-CSE-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Beck & Michal Grajek & Christian Wey, 2005. "Hypermarket Competition and the Diffusion of Retail Checkout Barcode Scanning," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 523, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Audretsch, David B & Lehmann, Erik E, 2005. "Entrepreneurial Access and Absorption of Knowledge Spillovers: Strategic Board and Managerial Composition for Competitive Advantage," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 5335, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ela Glowicka, 2005. "Bailouts in a Common Market: A Strategic Approach," CIG Working Papers, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG) SP II 2005-20, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Michael S. Dahl & Christian Ø.R. Pedersen & Bent Dalum, 2005. "Entrepreneurial Founder Effects in the Growth of Regional Clusters How Early Success is a Key Determinant," DRUID Working Papers, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies 05-18, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Jos� Miguel Benavente & Alexander Galetovic & Ricardo Sanhueza, 2005. "La din�mica industrial y el financiamiento de las pyme," Documentos de Trabajo, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile 201, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Philipp J.H. Schröder, 2005. "The Impact of Entry and Competition by Open Source Software on Innovation Activity," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0512001, EconWPA.