Report NEP-COM-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Menzio & Nicholas Trachter, 2014. "Large and Small Sellers: A Theory of Equilibrium Price Dispersion with Sequential Search," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-009, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Nathan Berg & Chun-Yu Chen & Barry J. Seldon, 2014. "Strategic Transfer Pricing and Intensity of Competition," Working Papers 1403, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Erik Madsen, 2014. "Price Cutting and Business Stealing in Imperfect Cartels," NBER Working Papers 19993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & GAUDET, Gérard, 2013. "On the effects of mergers on equilibrium outcomes in a common property renewable asset oligopoly," Cahiers de recherche 2013-11, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Seungjin Han, 2014. "Robust Competitive Auctions: A Theory of Stable Markets," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-04, McMaster University, revised Apr 2014.
- Philippe Aghion & Stefan Bechtold & Lea Cassar & Holger Herz, 2014. "The Causal Effects of Competition on Innovation: Experimental Evidence," NBER Working Papers 19987, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandro Avenali & Tiziana D'Alfonso & Claudio Leporelli & Giorgio Matteucci & Alberto Nastasi & Pierfrancesco Reverberi, 2014. "A supervised market mechanism for efficient airport slot allocation," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-03, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Valentina Bracaglia & Tiziana D'Alfonso & Alberto Nastasi, 2014. "Multiproduct airport competition and e-commerce strategies," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-04, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Budzinski, Oliver & Szymanski, Stefan, 2014. "Are restrictions of competition by sports associations horizontal or vertical in nature?," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 86, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Budzinski, Oliver, 2014. "The competition economics of financial fair play," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 85, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Ryoma Kitamura, 2014. "Network externalities between carriers or machines:How they work in the smartphone industry," Discussion Paper Series 117, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Mar 2014.
- Minjae Song, 2013. "Estimating Platform Market Power in Two-Sided Markets with an Application to Magazine Advertising," 2013 Meeting Papers 1264, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eric Helland & Darius N. Lakdawalla & Anup Malani & Seth A. Seabury, 2014. "Unintended Consequences of Products Liability: Evidence from the Pharmaceutical Market," NBER Working Papers 20005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corinna Hentschker & Andreas Schmid & Roman Mennicken, 2014. "Defining Hospital Markets – An Application to the German Hospital Sector," Ruhr Economic Papers 0469, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Item repec:aah:aarhec:2014-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chun-Yu Ho, 2014. "Switching Cost and Deposit Demand in China," Working Papers 062014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.