Report NEP-COM-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kalina Manova & Zhiwei Zhang, 2012. "Multi-Product Firms and Product Quality," NBER Working Papers 18637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C. & Degryse, H.A. & Dijk, T. van, 2012. "Bertrand Competition with an Asymmetric No-Discrimination Constraint," Discussion Paper 2012-004, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Rosa-Branca Esteves, 2012. "Price Discrimination with Private and Imperfect Information," NIPE Working Papers 12/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Holmberg, P. & Willems, B., 2012. "Relaxing competition through speculation: Committing to a negative supply slope," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1252, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chenhang Zeng, 2012. "Optimal Advance Selling Strategy under Price Commitment," SDU Working Papers 2012-03, School of Economics, Shandong University.
- Oksana Loginova & X. Hnery Wang & Chenhang Zeng, 2012. "Advance Selling in the Presence of Experienced Consumers," Working Papers 1213, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Yukihiko Funaki & Harold Houba & Evgenia Motchenkova, 2012. "Market Power in Bilateral Oligopoly Markets with Nonexpandable Infrastructures," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-139/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Filistrucchi, L. & Geradin, D.A.A.G. & Damme, E.E.C. van, 2012. "Identifying Two-Sided Markets," Discussion Paper 2012-008, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- John Asker & Heski Bar-Isaac, 2012. "Vertical Practices Facilitating Exclusion," Working Papers 12-20, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Rey, Patrick & Chen, Zhijun, 2012. "Loss Leading as an Exploitative Practice," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Butler, Jeffrey & Carbone, Enrica & Conzo, Pierluigi & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2012. "Reputation and Entry," SITE Working Paper Series 21, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Schmidt, Klaus M. & Spann, Martin & Zeithammer, Robert, 2012. "Pay What You Want as a Marketing Strategy in Monopolistic and Competitive Markets," Discussion Papers in Economics 14308, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Wilko Bolt, 2012. "Retail Payment Systems: Competition, Innovation, and Implications," DNB Working Papers 362, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Mirko Abbritti, 2012. "Product Market Frictions, Bargaining and Pass-Through," Faculty Working Papers 19/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Raphael A. Auer & Raphael S. Schoenle, 2012. "Market structure and exchange rate pass-through," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 130, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Gärtner, D.L. & Zhou, J., 2012. "Delays in Leniency Application: Is There Really a Race to the Enforcer’s Door?," Discussion Paper 2012-044, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Zhou, J., 2012. "Endogenous Lysine Strategy Profile and Cartel Duration: An Instrumental Variables Approach," Discussion Paper 2012-009, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Engelhardt, Sebastian & Freytag, Andreas & Köllmann, Volker, 2012.
"Wettbewerbspolitischer Handlungsbedarf bei der Verknüpfung von zweiseitigen Märkten im Internet: Der Fall Google
[Competition policy and vertical integration in internet-based two-sided markets: ," MPRA Paper 43326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael R. Baye & Babur De los Santos & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2012. "What's in a Name? Measuring Prominence, and its Impact on Organic Traffic from Search Engines," Working Papers 2012-09, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Hackl, Franz & Kummer, Michael E. & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zulehner, Christine, 2012. "Market structure and market performance in e-commerce," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-084 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sadowska, M. & Willems, Bert, 2012. "Power Markets Shaped by Antitrust," Discussion Paper 2012-043, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Holmberg, Pär & Philpott, Andrew, 2012. "Supply Function Equilibria in Networks with Transport Constraints," Working Paper Series 945, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Pavlyuk, Dmitry, 2012. "Airport Benchmarking and Spatial Competition: a Critical Review," MPRA Paper 43391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Arping, 2012. "Banking Competition and Soft Budget Constraints: How Market Power can threaten Discipline in Lending," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-146/IV/DSF49, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nistor, Filip, 2012. "Strategic Alliances in Container Lines," MPRA Paper 43157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- PEETERS, Thomas & SZYMANSKI, Stefan, 2012. "Vertical restraints in soccer: Financial fair play and the English Premier League," Working Papers 2012028, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Mélanie Jaeck & Robert Lifran & Hubert Stahn, 2012. "Emergence of Organic Farming under Imperfect Competition," AMSE Working Papers 1239, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Federico Etro, 2012. "Endogenous Market Structures and International Trade. I: Theory," Working Papers 2012:31, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Federico Etro, 2012. "Endogenous Market Structures and International Trade. II: Optimal Trade Policy," Working Papers 2012:32, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".