Report NEP-COM-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Soham Baksi & Pinaki Bose & Di Xiang, 2012. "Credence Goods, Consumer Misinformation, and Quality," Departmental Working Papers 2012-01, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Gustavo Vicentini, 2012. "Dynamic Spatial Competition Between Multi-Store Firms," Working Papers tecipa-457, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00709093 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philippe Choné & Laurent Linnemer, 2012. "Nonlinear Pricing as Exclusionary Conduct," Working Papers 2012-11, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Stoll, Sebastian & Zöttl, Gregor, 2012. "Information Disclosure in Open Non-Binding Procurement Auctions: an Empirical Study," Discussion Papers in Economics 13112, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Pim Heijnen & Marco A. Haan & Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2012. "Screening for Collusion: A Spatial Statistics Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-058/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Antonio Nicita & Simone Sepe, 2012. "The Hold-up Problem Under Common Agency," Department of Economics University of Siena 636, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Anne Layne-Farrar & Gerard Llobet & Jorge Padilla, 2012. "Payments And Participation: The Incentives To Join Cooperative Standard Setting Efforts," Working Papers wp2012_1203, CEMFI.
- Schottmuller, C., 2012. "Essays in microeconomic theory," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5556784, Tilburg University.
- Pussep, Anton & Harnisch, Stefan & Buxmann, Peter, 2012. "Value Creation and Firm Integration: First Empirical Evidence for the Software Industry," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 57629, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Jaume Puig & Beatriz González López-Valcárcel, 2012. "Launching prices for new pharmaceuticals in heavily regulated and subsidized markets," Economics Working Papers 1322, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.