Report NEP-COM-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bonroy, O. & Lemarié, S., 2010. "Downstream labeling and upstream price competition," Working Papers 201001, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Böhme, Enrico & Müller, Christopher, 2010. "Comparing Monopoly and Duopoly on a Two-Sided Market without Product Differentiation," MPRA Paper 23568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nick Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2010. "Does Product Market Competition Lead Firms to Decentralize?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0966, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Moreno, L & Rodríguez, D, 2010. "Markups, bargaining power and offshoring: an empirical assessment," MPRA Paper 23587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federico Etro & Ioannis Kokkoris, 2010. "An Economic Approach to Abuse of Dominance," Working Papers 190, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2010.
- Nicholas Bloom & Carol Propper & Stephan Seiler & John Van Reenen, 2010. "The Impact of Competition on Management Quality: Evidence from Public Hospitals," CEP Discussion Papers dp0983, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Zack Cooper & Steve Gibbons & Simon Jones & Alistair McGuire, 2010. "Does Hospital Competition Improve Efficiency? An Analysis of the Recent Market-Based Reforms to the English NHS," CEP Discussion Papers dp0988, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Greiner, Tanja, 2010. "The Effect of Entertainment in Newspaper and Television News Coverage," Discussion Papers in Economics 11551, University of Munich, Department of Economics.