Report NEP-COM-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boutin, Xavier & Cestone, Giacinta & Fumagalli, Chiara & Pica, Giovanni & Serrano-Velarde, Nicolas, 2009. "The Deep Pocket Effect of Internal Capital Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 7184, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David B. Ridley, 2009. "Herding versus Hotelling: Market Entry with Costly Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000174, David K. Levine.
- Uwe Dulleck & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Matthias Sutter, 2009. "The Economics of Credence Goods: On the Role of Liability, Verifiability, Reputation and Competition," Working Papers 2009-03, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- James J. Anton & Gary Biglaiser, 2009. "Quality, Upgrades, and (the Loss of) Market Power in a Dynamic Monopoly Model," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000169, David K. Levine.
- Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew, 2009. "A Price Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 7211, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Bühler & Dennis L. Gärtner, 2009. "Making Sense of Non-Binding Retail-Price Recommendations," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-02, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Edmond Baranes & Francois Mirabel & Jean-Christophe Poudou, 2009. "Collusion Sustainability with Multimarket Contacts: Revisiting HHI Tests," Working Papers 09-05, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2009.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Khemarat Talerngsri Teerasuwannajak, 2009. "R&D Productivity and Intellectual Property Rights Protection Regimes," Discussion Paper Series 2009_06, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2009.
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Seung-gyu Jo, 2009. "Pros and Cons of ‘Backing Winners’ in Innovation Policy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-012/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:13947 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Satoshi Myojo & Hiroshi Ohashi, 2009. "Assessing the Consequences of a Horizontal Merger and its Remedies in a Dynamic Environment," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-609, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kaniska Dam & Marc Escrihuela-Villar & Santiago Sánchez-Pagés, 2009. "On the Relationship between Market Concentration and Bank Risk Taking," DEA Working Papers 36, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Item repec:fra:franaf:195 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Delis, Manthos D, 2008. "Competitive conditions in the Central and Eastern European banking systems," MPRA Paper 13890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hayley H. Chouinard & David E. Davis & Jeffrey LaFrance & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 2008. "Milk Marketing Order Winners and Losers," Working Papers 2009-03, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné & Horst Raff, 2009. "Exchange-Rate Misalignments in Duopoly: The Case of Airbus and Boeing," Kiel Working Papers 1488, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mourinho Félix, Ricardo & Almeida, Vanda & Castro, Gabriela, 2008. "Improving competition in the non-tradable goods and labour markets: the Portuguese case," MPRA Paper 13945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Darko Tipurić & Mirjana Pejić Bach, 2009. "Changes in Industrial Concentration in the Croatian Economy (1995-2006)," EFZG Working Papers Series 0903, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Gonzales-Martínez, Rolando, 2008.
"Estructura de Mercado, Condiciones de Entrada y Número Óptimo de Bancos en el Sistema Bancario Boliviano: Una Aproximación de Indicadores de Concentración y Movilidad Intra-industrial
[Market S," MPRA Paper 14012, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2009.