Report NEP-COM-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerard Hoberg & Gordon M. Phillips, 2008. "Product Market Synergies and Competition in Mergers and Acquisitions: A Text-Based Analysis," NBER Working Papers 14289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Davies & Matthew Olczak, 2008. "Assessing the Efficacy of Structural Merger Remedies: Choosing Between Theories of Harm?," Working Papers 08-28, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Vojislav Maksimovic & Gordon Phillips & N. R. Prabhala, 2008. "Post-Merger Restructuring and the Boundaries of the Firm," NBER Working Papers 14291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- André van Stel & Andrew Burke, 2008. "The Entrepreneurial Adjustment Process in Disequilibrium," Scales Research Reports H200809, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Lisa R. Anderson & Beth A. Freeborn, 2008. "Varying the Intensity of Competition in a Multiple Prize Rent Seeking Experiment," Working Papers 75, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Newbery, D., 2008. "Predicting market power in wholesale electricity markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0837, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nillesen, P. & Pollitt, M.G., 2008. "Ownership unbundling in electricity distribution: empircal evidence from New Zealand," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0836, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Brunekreeft, G., 2008. "Ownership Unbuilding in Electricity Markets - A Social Cost Benefit Analysis of the German TSO'S," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0833, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sandra Rozo & Diego Vásquez & Dairo Estrada, 2008. "An Industrial Organization Analysis for the Colombian Banking System," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005001, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Brown , W. & Bryson , A. & Forth , J., 2008. "Competition and the Retreat from Collective Bargaining," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0831, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gerard Hoberg & Gordon M. Phillips, 2008. "Real and Financial Industry Booms and Busts," NBER Working Papers 14290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.