Report NEP-COM-2005-03-20This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chrysovalantou Milliou & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2005. "Upstream Horizontal Mergers, Bargaining, Vertical Contracts," Economics Working Papers we051507, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa.
- Poldahl, Andreas & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2005. "Is There Really an Inverted U-shaped Relation Between Competition and R&D?," Working Paper Series 204, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Vasin Alexander & Vasina Polina, 2005. "Models of supply functions competition with application to the network auctions," EERC Working Paper Series 05-03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Dechenaux, Emmanuel & Kovenock, Dan, 2005. "Tacit Collusion and Capacity Withholding in Repeated Uniform Price Auctions," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 636, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Roberto Fontana & Lionel Nesta, 2004. "Product entry in a fast growing industry: the LAN switch market," SPRU Working Paper Series 126, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Rumen Dobrinsky & GÃ¡bor KorÃ¶si & Nikolay Markov & LÃ¡szlÃ³ Halpern, 2004. "Firmsâ€™ Price Markups and Returns to Scale in Imperfect Markets: Bulgaria and Hungary," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-710, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:fda:fdaeee:04-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore