Report NEP-COM-2004-08-02This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:398 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. Levin & P. Bajari, 2004. "Estimating Dynamic Models of Imperfect Competition," 2004 Meeting Papers 579, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Neuhoff, K. & Newbery, D., 2004. "Integrating Energy Markets: Does Sequencing Matter?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0442, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michael Manove & Gerard Llobet, 2004. "Sequential Innovation, Network Effects and the Choice of Compatibility," 2004 Meeting Papers 721, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hanns Ullrich, 2004. "Expansionist Intellectual Property Protection and Reductionist Competition Rules: A Trips Perspective," EUI-LAW Working Papers, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law 3, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Luca Grilli, 2004. "A Stackelberg Differential Game with Overlapping Generations," Quaderni DSEMS, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia lg_elx_2004, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.