Report NEP-COM-2004-03-14This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip Arestis & Santonu Basu, 2004. "Financial Globalization and Regulation," International Finance, EconWPA 0401003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:383 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. Luis Guasch & Jean-Jacques Laffont & Stephane Straub, 2004. "Renegotiation of Concession Contracts in Latin America," ESE Discussion Papers, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh 103, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Matthew J. Baker & Brendan M. Cunningham, 2004. "Court Decisions and Equity Markets: Estimating the Value of Copyright Protection," Departmental Working Papers, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics 4, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:381 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joao Carlos Correia Leitao, 2004. "Optimal Divisionalization for Selling Networks of Cable Television Services," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0403004, EconWPA.
- Constantinos I. Chlomoudis & Apostolos V. Karalis & Athanasios A. Pallis, 2003. "Port Reorganisation And The Worlds Of Production Theory," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0310003, EconWPA, revised 13 Oct 2003.
- Zulima Fernandez & Ana Maria Romero Martinez & Elena Vazquez Inchausti, 2004. "Have Spanish Companies Built Greater Entrepreneurship After Privatization?," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb040303, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.