Report NEP-COM-2004-01-25This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Balling, Morten, 2003. "Objectives And Theoretical Foundations Of The European Commission’S 1999 Action Plan Concerning The Framework For Financial Markets," Finance Working Papers 03-7, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Andrei Shleifer, 2004. "Population and Regulation," NBER Working Papers 10234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muriel Niederle & Alvin E. Roth, 2004. "Market Culture: How Norms Governing Exploding Offers Affect Market Performance," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000018, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Rovio-Johansson, Airi, 2004. ""Integration" - a polyphonic concept in merging companies," GRI-rapport 2004:2, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.
- Jönsson, Sten & Rovio-Johansson, Airi & Kokk, Gary, 2004. "Articulation of principles on the micro level - observing argumentation in a merger process," GRI-rapport 2004:1, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-01-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:378 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chang, Ha-Joon, 2003. "Regulation of Foreign Investment in Historical Perspective," Discussion Papers 12, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Item repec:gco:abcdef:41 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ansgar Belke & Friedrich Schneider, 2003. "Privatization in Austria: Some Theoretical Reasons and First Results About the Privatization Proceeds," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 229/2003, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Alejandro Micco, 2003. "Concentration and Foreign Penetration in Latin American Banking Sectors: Impact on Competition and Risk," Business School Working Papers cinco, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.