Report NEP-COM-2003-10-28This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chia-Ming Yu & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2003. "Cournot Competition Yields Spatial Avoiding Competition in Groups," Industrial Organization 0310004, EconWPA.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2001. "Competitive Pooling: Rothschild-Stiglitz Reconsidered," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1346R2, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 2002.
- Item repec:cdl:ctcres:1031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ctcres:1034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Massimo Florio, 2001. "The welfare impact of a privatisation: the British Telecom case-history," Departmental Working Papers 2001-08, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Orazem, Peter F. & Vodopivec, Milan, 2003. "Do Market Pressures Induce Economic Efficiency: The Case of Slovenian Manufacturing, 1994-2001," IZA Discussion Papers 901, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Massimo Florio & Rinaldo Brau, 2001. "Privatisations as price reforms: an analysis of consumers' welfare change in the U.K," Departmental Working Papers 2001-19, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Massimo Florio & Mara Grasseni, 2003. "The missing shock: the macroeconomic impact of British privatisation," Departmental Working Papers 2003-21, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Werner Hölzl, 2003. "Tangible and intangible sunk costs and the entry and exit of firms in Austrian Manufacturing," Working Papers geewp33, Vienna University of Economics and B.A. Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Rodrigo Cifuentes, 2003. "Banking Concentration: Implications for Systemic Risk and Safety Net Design," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 231, Central Bank of Chile.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Hugo Hopenhayn, 2003. "Market size matters," Working Paper Series WP-03-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- paul ormerod, & bridget rosewell & laurence smith, 2002. "An agent-based model of the evolution of competition and market structure," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 48, Society for Computational Economics.
- Fernando Muñoz-Bullón, 2003. "Training Provision And Regulation: An Analysis Of The Temporary Help Industry," Business Economics Working Papers wb035412, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Christian Bellak, 2003. "Gaining and Losing Competitive Advantage," Working Papers geewp34, Vienna University of Economics and B.A. Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Martin W Cripps & Jeroen M Swinkels, 2003. "Efficiency of Large Double Auctions," Levine's Working Paper Archive 666156000000000329, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:cdl:ctcres:1039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José Manuel Chamorro Gómez, . "Privatización de pensiones y provisión de garantias. Una exploración del caso español," Studies on the Spanish Economy 166, FEDEA.