Report NEP-CNA-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yochanan Shachmurove & Uriel Spiegel, 2009. "Ricardo Meets China, India and U.S. Three Hundred Years Later," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-015, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ana Isabel Moreno-Monroy, 2008. "The dynamics of spatial agglomeration in China: an empirical assessment," Economics Program Working Papers 08-06, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Shimokawa, Satoru, 2009. "Asymmetric Intra-household Allocation of Calories in China: Implication for Demographic Bias and the Need for Demographic Targeting," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49115, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alicia García-Herrero & Tuuli Koivu, 2009. "China's exchange rate policy and Asian trade," BIS Working Papers 282, Bank for International Settlements.
- Wenshu Gao & Russell Smyth, 2009. "Health Human Capital, Height and Wages in China," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 05-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ortega, David L. & Wang, H. Holly & Wu, Laping, 2009. "Consumer Preferences for U.S. Pork in Urban China," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49184, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.