Report NEP-CNA-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jensen, Robert T. & Miller, Nolan, 2008. "The Impact of the World Food Price Crisis on Nutrition in China," Working Paper Series rwp08-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2009. "New Estimation of China's Exchange Rate Regime," NBER Working Papers 14700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li, Hongbin & Rosenzweig, Mark & Zhang, Junsen, 2008. "Altruism, Favoritism, and Guilt in the Allocation of Family Resources: Sophie's Choice in Mao's Mass Send Down Movement," Working Papers 54, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Ari Van Assche, 2009. "Are We Making a Dragon Out of a Dragonfly? Understanding China’s Role in Global Production Networks," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2009rb-03, CIRANO.
- Killion, M. Ulric, 2009. "Post-Subprime Crisis: China Banking and GATS Liberalization," MPRA Paper 13091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki & YUAN Yuan, 2009. "Technology Spillovers from Multinationals to Local Firms: Evidence from Automobile and Electronics Firms in China," Discussion papers 09005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lang, X. & Reiner, D. & Neuhoff, K., 2008. "Current Legal and Institutional Frameworks for Investing in Lower Carbon Electricity in China," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0862, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chen, Wei & Marchant, Mary A. & Song, Baohui, 2009. "Impacts of China's Food Consumption on U.S. Soybean Exports," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46820, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Cai, Hailong & Kinnucan, Henry W., 2009. "The Compensative Effects of Tobacco Leaf Price Changes on Tax Revenue in China," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46727, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Coxhead, Ian & Jayasuriya, Sisira, 2008. "The Rise of China and India and the Commodity Boom: Economic and Environmental Implications for Low-Income Countries," Staff Paper Series 528, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.