Report NEP-CNA-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chun- Yu Ho & Dan Li, 2007. "The Nexus of Income and Size Distribution of Chinese Cities, 1984 - 2003," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-040, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Judith Banister, 2007. "Manufacturing In China Today: Employment And Labor Compensation," Economics Program Working Papers 07-01, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Li, Jia, 2008. "The Financial Social Accounting Matrix for China, 2002, and Its Application to a Multiplier Analysis," MPRA Paper 8174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koivu, Tuuli, 2008. "Has the Chinese economy become more sensitive to interest rates? Studying credit demand in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Rod Tyers & Iain Bain, 2008. "American and European Financial Shocks: Implications for Chinese Economic Performance," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-491, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Frait, Jan & Komárek, Luboš, 2008. "The Debt-adjusted Real Exchange Rate for China," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 850, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Laura Resmini & Iulia Siedschlag, 2008. "Is FDI into China Crowding Out the FDI into the European Union?," Papers WP231, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Berkman, Henk & Cole, Rebel & Fu, Lawrence, 2007. "Improving corporate governance where the State is the controlling block holder: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 8088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dirk Nabers, 2008. "China, Japan and the Quest for Leadership in East Asia," GIGA Working Paper Series 67, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Haiyan Deng & Robert H. McGuckin & John C. Haltiwanger & Xu Jianyi & Liu Yaodong & Liu Yuqi, 2007. "The Contribution of Restructuring and Reallocation to China's Productivity and Growth," Economics Program Working Papers 07-04, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Berkman, Henk & Cole, Rebel & Fu, Lawrence, 2008. "Political connections and minority-shareholder protection: Evidence from securities-market regulation in China," MPRA Paper 8087, University Library of Munich, Germany.