Report NEP-CNA-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abotsi, Kodjo, 2007. "Foreign Investment in Chinese Joint Stock Banks: 1996-2006," MPRA Paper 2894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fan, Joseph P. H. & Morck, Randall & Lixin Colin Xu & Yeung, Bernard, 2007. "Does"good government"draw foreign capital ? Explaining China's exceptional foreign direct investment inflow," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4206, The World Bank.
- Shalizi, Zmarak, 2007. "Energy and emissions : local and global effects of the rise of China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4209, The World Bank.
- Cull, Robert & Lixin Colin Xu & Tian Zhu, 2007. "Formal finance and trade credit during China's transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4204, The World Bank.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2007. "Assessing Chinaâ€™s Exchange Rate Regime," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6264, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rajah RASIAH, 2007. "R&D and Export Intensities in Automotive Parts Firms in China, Malaysia, Philippines and Taiwan: Does Ownership Matter?," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 07025, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alan G. Ahearne & John G. Fernald & Prakash Loungani & John W. Schindler, 2006. "Flying geese or sitting ducks: Chinaâ€™s impact on the trading fortunes of other Asian economies," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 887, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chen, Shaohua & Ravallion, Martin, 2007. "Absolute poverty measures for the developing world, 1981-2004," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4211, The World Bank.
- Li Gan & Lixin Colin Xu & Yang Yao, 2007. "Local elections and consumption insurance : evidence from Chinese villages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4205, The World Bank.