Report NEP-CNA-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fengxia Dong & Frank H. Fuller, 2007. "Changing Diets in China's Cities: Empirical Fact or Urban Legend?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 06-wp437, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12695 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Boyce & Matthew Riddle & Mark D. Brenner, 2005. "A Chinese Sky Trust? Distributional Impacts of Carbon charges and Revenue Recycling in China," Working Papers, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst wp_brenner_riddle_boyce, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Lamin Leigh & Steven Vincent Dunaway & Xiangming Li, 2006. "How Robust Are Estimates of Equilibrium Real Exchange Rates," IMF Working Papers 06/220, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert Dekle & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2006. "A quantitative analysis of Chinaâ€™s structural transformation," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2006-37, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kyoji Fukao & Keiko Ito & Shigesaburo Kabe & Deqiang Liu & Fumihide Takeuchi, 2006. "Are Japanese Firms Failing to Catch up in Localization? An Empirical Analysis Based on Affiliate-level Data of Japanese Firms and a Case Study of the Automobile Industry in China," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University d06-191, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Chaudhuri, Shubham & Ravallion, Martin, 2006. "Partially awakened giants : uneven growth in China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4069, The World Bank.
- Jaime Marquez & John W. Schindler, 2006. "Exchange-rate effects on China's trade: an interim report," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2006-41, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.