Report NEP-CNA-2005-11-19This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ilo:empstr:2005-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guanghua Wan & Ming Lu & Zhao Chen, 2005. "Globalization and Regional Income Inequality--Evidence from within China," Econometrics, EconWPA 0511014, EconWPA.
- C. Hsiao & P. Chen, 2005. "The Transition Process in China: a Theoretical and Empirical Study," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005, Society for Computational Economics 210, Society for Computational Economics.
- Zhao Chen & Yu Jin & Ming Lu, 2005. "Economic Opening and Industrial agglomeration in China," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0511012, EconWPA.
- Item repec:ilo:empstr:2005-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Laurenceson & Kam Ki Tang, . "China's capital account convertibility and financial stability," EAERG Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia 0505, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.