Report NEP-CMP-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heshmati, Almas & Lenz-Cesar, Flávio, 2013. "Determinants and Policy Simulation of Firms Cooperation in Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 7487, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Behrooz Hassani-Mahmooei, Behrooz & Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2013. "Identity, Authority and Evolution of Order: the trajectory of dueling simulated," MPRA Paper 48219, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jul 2013.
- BjÃ¶rnerstedt, Jonas & Verboven, Frank, 2013. "Merger Simulation with Nested Logit Demand - Implementation using Stata," Konkurrensverket Working Paper Series in Law and Economics 2013:2, Konkurrensverket (Swedish Competition Authority).
- Vallino, Elena, 2013. "The tragedy of the park: an agent-based model on endogenous and exogenous institutions for the management of a forest," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin 201316, University of Turin.
- Shijie Liu & Andrew Adams & Boulis M. Ibrahim, 2013. "Effects of Tax on Investment Portfolios and Financial Markets Under Mixed Integer Stochastic Programming," CFI Discussion Papers, Centre for Finance and Investment, Heriot Watt University 1304, Centre for Finance and Investment, Heriot Watt University.