Report NEP-CMP-2013-05-19This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohammad Mahdi Kashef & Azamat Uzbekov & Jorn Altmann & Matthias Hovestadt, 2013. "Comparison of Two Yield Management Strategies for Cloud Service Providers," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2013103, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised May 2013.
- Riccardo Magnani & Luca Piccoli & Martine Carré & Amedeo Spadaro, 2013. "Would a euro's depreciation improve the French economy?," DEA Working Papers 60, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012096 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hong Lan & Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2013. "Pruning in Perturbation DSGE Models - Guidance from Nonlinear Moving Average Approximations," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-024, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:fip:feddop:1:x:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- L C G Rogers & Pawel Zaczkowski, 2013. "Monte Carlo approximation to optimal investment," Papers 1305.3433, arXiv.org.
- Jousten, Alain & Lefèbvre, Mathieu, 2013. "Retirement Incentives in Belgium: Estimations and Simulations Using SHARE Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7387, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).