Report NEP-CMP-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Casarin & Stefano Grassi & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2013. "Parallel Sequential Monte Carlo for Efficient Density Combination: The Deco Matlab Toolbox," CREATES Research Papers 2013-09, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Garland Durham & John Geweke, 2013. "Adaptive Sequential Posterior Simulators for Massively Parallel Computing Environments," Working Paper Series 9, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:354 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Helene Maisonnave & Jonathan Pycroft & Bert Saveyn & Juan Carlos CISCAR, 2012. "Does climate policy make the EU economy more resilient to oil price rises? A CGE analysis," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC68858, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Bertrand Masquefa & Pierre Teller, 2013. "The effects of uncertainty, trust, structure and resistance to change in the diffusion of management accounting innovations: an agent based modeling approach," Working Papers hal-00583488, HAL.
- Suni, Paavo & Vihriälä, Vesa, 2013. "Euro – How Big a Difference: Finland and Sweden in Search of Macro Stability," ETLA Reports 7, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.