Report NEP-CMP-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Casarin & Stefano Grassi & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2013. "Parallel Sequential Monte Carlo for Efficient Density Combination: The Deco Matlab Toolbox," CREATES Research Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2013-09, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Garland Durham & John Geweke, 2013. "Adaptive Sequential Posterior Simulators for Massively Parallel Computing Environments," Working Paper Series, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney 9, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:354 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Helene Maisonnave & Jonathan Pycroft & Bert Saveyn & Juan Carlos CISCAR, 2012. "Does climate policy make the EU economy more resilient to oil price rises? A CGE analysis," JRC-IPTS Working Papers, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre JRC68858, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Bertrand Masquefa & Pierre Teller, 2013. "The effects of uncertainty, trust, structure and resistance to change in the diffusion of management accounting innovations: an agent based modeling approach," Working Papers, HAL hal-00583488, HAL.
- Suni, Paavo & Vihriälä, Vesa, 2013. "Euro – How Big a Difference: Finland and Sweden in Search of Macro Stability," ETLA Reports, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 7, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.