Report NEP-CMP-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Richiardi & Ambra Poggi, 2012. "Imputing Individual Effects in Dynamic Microsimulation Models. An application of the Rank Method," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 267, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2012. "Exact Draws from the Stationary Distribution of Entry-Exit Models," Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University DP2012-26, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Shimizutani, Satoshi & Oshio, Takashi, 2012. "Public Pension Benefits Claiming Behavior: New Evidence from the Japanese Study on Aging and Retirement," CIS Discussion paper series, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 573, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012097 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Lorenz & Fabian Paetzel & Frank Schweitzer, 2012. "Redistribution spurs growth by using a portfolio effect on human capital," Papers, arXiv.org 1210.3716, arXiv.org.
- Gianluca Benigno & Huigang Chen & Christopher Otrok & Alessandro Rebucci & Eric R. Young, 2012. "Optimal policy for macro-financial stability," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2012-041, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Lilia Cavallari, 2012. "Markups And Entry In A Dsge Model," Working Papers, CREI UniversitÃ degli Studi Roma Tre 0612, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2012.
- Wei Sun & Robin Hanson & Kathryn Blackmond Laskey & Charles Twardy, 2012. "Probability and Asset Updating using Bayesian Networks for Combinatorial Prediction Markets," Papers, arXiv.org 1210.4900, arXiv.org.
- Azusa Takeyama & Nick Constantinou & Dmitri Vinogradov, 2012. "A Framework for Extracting the Probability of Default from Stock Option Prices," IMES Discussion Paper Series, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan 12-E-14, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.