Report NEP-CMP-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:tur:wpapnw:8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Skrainka, B.S., 2012. "Three essays on product differentiation: computational tools for applied research, evaluating model behavior, and geographic demand," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Görke, Uwe-Jens & Kolditz, Olaf & Park, Chan-Hee & Shao, Haibing & Singh, Ashok Kumar & Wang, Wenqing, 2012. "Numerische Simulation von thermo-hydro-mechanisch-chemisch (THM/C) gekoppelten Prozessen," UFZ Reports 04/2012, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ).
- Carlos León, 2012. "Estimating financial institutions’ intraday liquidity risk: a Monte Carlo simulation approach," Borradores de Economia 703, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Dallinger, David & Schubert, Gerda & Wietschel, Martin, 2012. "Integration of intermittent renewable power supply using grid-connected vehicles: A 2030 case study for California and Germany," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S4/2012, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Balázs Égert, 2012. "The impact of changes in second pension pillars on public finances in Central and Eastern Europe," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-25, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Melissa M. Favreault & C. Eugene Steuerle, 2012. "Social Measuring Social Security Proposals by More than Solvency: Impacts on Poverty, Progressivity, Horizontal Equity, and Work Incentives," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2012-15, Center for Retirement Research, revised May 2012.
- Hunt Allcott, 2012. "The Smart Grid, Entry, and Imperfect Competition in Electricity Markets," NBER Working Papers 18071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia Tarantola & Ioannis Ntzoufras, 2012. "Bayesian Analysis of Graphical Models of Marginal Independence for Three Way Contingency Tables," Quaderni di Dipartimento 172, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Jiri Kukacka & Jozef Barunik, 2012. "Behavioural breaks in the heterogeneous agent model: the impact of herding, overconfidence, and market sentiment," Papers 1205.3763, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
- Guglielmo D'Amico & Filippo Petroni, 2012. "Weighted-indexed semi-Markov models for modeling financial returns," Papers 1205.2551, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Timothy A. Weterings & Mark N. Harris & Bruce Hollingsworth, 2012. "Extending Unobserved Heterogeneity - A Strategy for Accounting for Respondent Perceptions in the Absence of Suitable Data," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 12/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Puzanova, Natalia, 2011. "A hierarchical model of tail dependent asset returns for assessing portfolio credit risk," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,16, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.