Report NEP-CMP-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2012. "Macroeconomic Policy in DSGE and Agent-Based Models," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2012-17, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Martijn Pistorius & Johannes Stolte, 2012. "Fast computation of vanilla prices in time-changed models and implied volatilities using rational approximations," Papers, arXiv.org 1203.6899, arXiv.org.
- Heinrich R. Bohlmann, 2012. "Reducing illegal immigration to South Africa: A dynamic CGE analysis," Working Papers, Economic Research Southern Africa 274, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Rafal Raciborski & Julia Lendvai & Lukas Vogel, 2012. "Securities Transaction Taxes: Macroeconomic Implications in a General-Equilibrium Model," European Economy - Economic Papers, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission 450, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio Di Dio & Francesco Felici, 2012. "Structural Reforms and the Potential Effects on the Italian Economy," CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS 227, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 29 Mar 2012.
- DUQUE, Pablo A. Maya & COENE, Sofie & GOOS, Peter & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth & SPIEKSMA, Frits, 2012. "The accessibility arc upgrading problem," Working Papers, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics 2012009, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.