Report NEP-CMP-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Grubinger & Achim Zeileis & Karl-Peter Pfeiffer, 2011. "evtree: Evolutionary Learning of Globally Optimal Classification and Regression Trees in R," Working Papers, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck 2011-20, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Eric BROUILLAT (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Durability of consumption goods and market competition: an agent-based modelling," Cahiers du GREThA, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e 2011-31, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Bédia F. Aka & Souleymane S. Diallo, 2011. "Influence of the Fiscal System on Income Distribution in Regions and Small Areas: Microsimulated CGE Model for Côte d'Ivoire," Research Papers, African Economic Research Consortium RP_218, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Arash Fahim, 2011. "A Stochastic Approximation for Fully Nonlinear Free Boundary Parabolic Problems," Papers, arXiv.org 1109.5752, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2013.
- Lance Taylor, 2011. "WP 2011-1 CGE Applications in Development Economics," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization., Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School 2011-1, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Irene Petersen & Catherine Welch & Jonathan Bartlett & Ian White & Richard Morris & Louise Marston & Kate Walters & Irwin Nazareth & James Carpenter, 2011. "Testing the performance of the two fold FCS algorithm for multiple imputation of longitudinal clinical records," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2011, Stata Users Group 11, Stata Users Group.
- Marco Cozzi, 2013. "Equilibrium Heterogeneous-Agent Models as Measurement Tools: some Monte Carlo Evidence," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1277, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Arnold Zellner & Tomohiro Ando & Nalan Basturk & Lennart Hoogerheide & Herman K. van Dijk, 2011. "Instrumental Variables, Errors in Variables, and Simultaneous Equations Models: Applicability and Limitations of Direct Monte Carlo," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 11-137/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:trt:disawp:2011/9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore