Report NEP-CMP-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Krivko & M. V. Tretyakov, 2011. "Numerical integration of Heath-Jarrow-Morton model of interest rates," Papers, arXiv.org 1109.2557, arXiv.org.
- Hung-Pin KAO & Kwei TANG & Jen TANG, 2010. "Cost-Sensitive Decision Trees with Completion Time Requirements," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1264, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Been-Lon & Chen, Hung-Ju & Wang, Ping, 2011. "Taxing capital is not a bad idea indeed: the role of human capital and labor-market frictions," MPRA Paper 33209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Ioane Muni Toke & Marco Patriarca & Frédéric Abergel, 2011. "Econophysics: agent-based models," Post-Print, HAL hal-00621059, HAL.
- Andrew Clark & Jeff Kenyon, 2011. "Using MOEAs To Outperform Stock Benchmarks In The Presence of Typical Investment Constraints," Papers, arXiv.org 1109.3488, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2012.
- Amparo Soler Domínguez & Juan Carlos Matallín Sáez & Emili Tortosa Ausina, 2011. "On the informativeness of persistence for mutual funds' performance evaluation using partial frontiers," Working Papers. Serie EC, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2011-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).