Report NEP-CMP-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Calzadilla, Alvaro & Rehdanz, Katrin & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "Trade Liberalisation and Climate Change: A CGE Analysis of the Impacts on Global Agriculture," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP381, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- StÃ¤hler, Nikolai & Thomas, Carlos, 2011. "FiMod - a DSGE model for fiscal policy simulations," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,06, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- James Alm & Edward B. Sennoga, 2011. "Mobility, Competition, and the Distributional Effects of Tax Evasion," Working Papers, Tulane University, Department of Economics 1108, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Manoj Jha, Stephen Lagakos Leonid Perlovsky & Covaci, Brindusa & Nikos Mastorakis, Azami Zaharim, 2010. "Recent Advances in Applied Mathematics," Papers 2010/300, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Michel Fliess & CÃ©dric Join & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Hatt, 2011. "Is a probabilistic modeling really useful in financial engineering? --- A-t-on vraiment besoin d'un modÃ¨le probabiliste en ingÃ©nierie financiÃ¨re ?," Post-Print hal-00585152, HAL.
- Gomes, Sandra & Jacquinot, Pascal & Mohr, Matthias & Pisani, Massimiliano, 2011. "Structural reforms and macroeconomic performance in the euro area countries: a model-based assessment," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1323, European Central Bank.
- Flannery, Darragh & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011. "Lifecycle Impact of Alternative Higher Education Finance Systems in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 5626, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Flannery, Darragh & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011. "Utilising Microsimulation to Estimate New Marginal Returns to Education: Ireland 1987-2005," IZA Discussion Papers 5627, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alho, Kari E.O., 2011. "Should Sweden Join the EMU? An Analysis of General Equilibrium Effects through Trade," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1245, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Anthoff, David & Rose, Steven K. & Tol, Richard S. J. & Waldhoff, Stephanie, 2011. "Regional and Sectoral Estimates of the Social Cost of Carbon: An Application of FUND," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP375, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bruckmeier, Kerstin & Wiemers, JÃ¼rgen, 2011. "A new targeting - a new take-up? : non-take-up of social assistance in Germany after social policy reforms," IAB Discussion Paper 201110, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Daniel Bennett & Chun-Fang Chiang & Anup Malani, 2011. "Learning During a Crisis: the SARS Epidemic in Taiwan," NBER Working Papers 16955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lejour, Arjan & Lukkezen, Jasper & Veenendaal, Paul, 2010. "Sustainability of Government Debt in the EU," MPRA Paper 30139, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jun 2010.
- Hoffmann, Mathias & Krause, Michael & Laubach, Thomas, 2011. "Long-run growth expectations and 'global imbalances'," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,01, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.