Report NEP-CMP-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nils Boysen & Stefan Bock & Malte Fliedner, 2011. "Scheduling of inventory releasing jobs to satisfy time-varying demand," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers 02/2011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:cdl:uctcwp:1798762 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kohta Takehara & Masashi Toda, 2011. "A General Computation Scheme for a High-Order Asymptotic Expansion Method," CARF F-Series CARF-F-242, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Jul 2011.
- Laséen, Stefan & Svensson, Lars E.O., 2011. "Anticipated Alternative Policy-Rate Paths in Policy Simulations," Working Paper Series 248, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Lennart Hoogerheide & Anne Opschoor & Herman K. van Dijk, 2011. "A Class of Adaptive EM-based Importance Sampling Algorithms for Efficient and Robust Posterior and Predictive Simulation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-004/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ivan Savin & Peter Winker, 2011. "Heuristic model selection for leading indicators in Russia and Germany," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201101, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Matthijs van Veelen & Julian Garcia, 2010. "In and Out of Equilibrium: Evolution of Strategies in Repeated Games with Discounting," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-037/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Oleksii Mostovyi, 2011. "On the Stability the Least Squares Monte Carlo," Papers 1102.3218, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2011.
- Alberto Elices & Eduard Gim\'enez, 2011. "Weighted Monte Carlo: Calibrating the Smile and Preserving Martingale Condition," Papers 1102.3541, arXiv.org.
- Blake LeBaron, 2010. "Heterogeneous Gain Learning and the Dynamics of Asset Prices," Working Papers 29, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School, revised Dec 2010.
- Paul Koster & Eric Kroes & Erik T. Verhoef, 2010. "Travel Time Variability and Airport Accessibility," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-061/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pelin Berkmen, 2011. "The Impact of Fiscal Consolidation and Structural Reformson Growth in Japan," IMF Working Papers 11/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Tigran Poghosyan & Samya Beidas-Strom, 2011. "An Estimated Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model of the Jordanian Economy," IMF Working Papers 11/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Ralph Bayer & Frank A Cowell, 2010. "Tax Compliance by Firms and Audit Policy," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 102, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.