Report NEP-CMP-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nils Boysen & Stefan Bock & Malte Fliedner, 2011. "Scheduling of inventory releasing jobs to satisfy time-varying demand," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers 02/2011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:cdl:uctcwp:1798762 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kohta Takehara & Masashi Toda, 2011. "A General Computation Scheme for a High-Order Asymptotic Expansion Method," CARF F-Series, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo CARF-F-242, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Jul 2011.
- LasÃ©en, Stefan & Svensson, Lars E.O., 2011. "Anticipated Alternative Policy-Rate Paths in Policy Simulations," Working Paper Series 248, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Lennart Hoogerheide & Anne Opschoor & Herman K. van Dijk, 2011. "A Class of Adaptive EM-based Importance Sampling Algorithms for Efficient and Robust Posterior and Predictive Simulation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-004/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ivan Savin & Peter Winker, 2011. "Heuristic model selection for leading indicators in Russia and Germany," MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung) 201101, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Matthijs van Veelen & Julian Garcia, 2010. "In and Out of Equilibrium: Evolution of Strategies in Repeated Games with Discounting," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-037/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Oleksii Mostovyi, 2011. "On the Stability the Least Squares Monte Carlo," Papers 1102.3218, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2011.
- Alberto Elices & Eduard Gim\'enez, 2011. "Weighted Monte Carlo: Calibrating the Smile and Preserving Martingale Condition," Papers 1102.3541, arXiv.org.
- Blake LeBaron, 2010. "Heterogeneous Gain Learning and the Dynamics of Asset Prices," Working Papers, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School 29, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School, revised Dec 2010.
- Paul Koster & Eric Kroes & Erik T. Verhoef, 2010. "Travel Time Variability and Airport Accessibility," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-061/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pelin Berkmen, 2011. "The Impact of Fiscal Consolidation and Structural Reformson Growth in Japan," IMF Working Papers 11/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Tigran Poghosyan & Samya Beidas-Strom, 2011. "An Estimated Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model of the Jordanian Economy," IMF Working Papers 11/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Ralph Bayer & Frank A Cowell, 2010. "Tax Compliance by Firms and Audit Policy," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE 102, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.