Report NEP-CMP-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rana Hendy & Chahir Zaki, 2010. "Assessing The Effects of Trade Liberalization on Wage Inequalities in Egypt: A Microsimulation Analysis," Working Papers 555, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2010.
- Nadia Belhaj Hassine & Veronique Robichaud & Bernard Decaluwé, 2010. "Does Agricultural Trade Liberalization Help The Poor in Tunisia? A Micro-Macro View in A Dynamic General Equilibrium Context," Working Papers 556, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2010.
- Denise Eby Konan, 2010. "Limits to Growth: Tourism and Regional Labor Migration," Working Papers 2010-14, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Ugo Colombino, 2010. "Equilibrium policy simulations with random utility models of labour supply," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 156, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Ruth Delzeit & Horst Gömann & Karin Holm-Müller & Peter Kreins & Bettina Kretschmer & Julia Münch & Sonja Peterson, 2010. "Analysing Bioenergy and Land Use Competition in a Coupled Modelling System: The Role of Bioenergy in Renewable Energy Policy in Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1653, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Angela Dalton & Alan Brothers & Stephen Walsh & Paul Whitney, 2010. "Expert Elicitation Method Selection Process and Method Comparison," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 030, University of Siena.