Report NEP-CMP-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schürenberg-Frosch, Hannah, 2010. "Improving on Africa's roads - Modeling infrastructure investment and its effect on subsistence agriculture," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 45, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Item repec:eab:develo:2264 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- George Verikios & Xiao-guang Zhang, 2010. "Structural Change in the Australian Electricity Industry During the 1990s and the Effect on Household Income Distribution," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-207, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Volker Nannen, 2010. "Convergence of Income Growth Rates in Evolutionary Agent-Based Economics," Papers 1009.2721, arXiv.org.
- Moraga-Gonzalez, Jose L. & Sandor, Zsolt & Wildenbees, Matthijs R., 2010. "Nonsequential search equilibrium with search cost heterogeneity," IESE Research Papers D/869, IESE Business School.
- Steve Newbold & Charles Griffiths & Christopher C. Moore & Ann Wolverton & Elizabeth Kopits, 2010. "The "Social Cost of Carbon" Made Simple," NCEE Working Paper Series 201007, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2010.
- Kley, Fabian & Dallinger, David & Wietschel, Martin, 2010. "Optimizing the charge profile: Considering users' driving profiles," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S6/2010, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Levin, Jörgen, 2010. "Poverty Impact of Rising Maize Prices in Kenya," Working Papers 2010:9, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Rohling, Moritz, 2010. "Prices vs. Quantities with incomplete enforcement and different enforcement probabilities," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 24, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2010. "Performance evaluation using bootstrapping DEA techniques: Evidence from industry ratio analysis," MPRA Paper 25072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00517766 is not listed on IDEAS anymore