Report NEP-CMP-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sylvie Geisendorf, 2009. "Do we believe in climate change? A multi-agent climate-economic model," papers on agent-based economics 3, University of Kassel, Institute of Economics.
- Cincotti, Silvano & Raberto, Marco & Teglio, Andrea, 2010. "Credit money and macroeconomic instability in the agent-based model and simulator Eurace," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Neil Shephard & Thomas Flury, 2009. "Learning and filtering via simulation: smoothly jittered particle filters," Economics Series Working Papers 469, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Katsuhiro Yamaguchi, 2009. "High-Speed Inter-City Transport System in Japan Past, Present and the Future," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/17, OECD Publishing.
- YAMAGUCHI Kazuo, 2010. "A Macrocounterfactual Analysis of Group Differences: An application to an analysis of the gender wage gap in Japan," Discussion papers 10006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bence Toth & Fabrizio Lillo & J. Doyne Farmer, 2010. "Segmentation algorithm for non-stationary compound Poisson processes," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 1001.2549, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management, revised Feb 2011.
- Ulrike Schneider & Martin Wagner, 2009. "Catching Growth Determinants with the Adaptive Lasso," wiiw Working Papers 55, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.