Report NEP-CMP-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Bargain & Karina Doorley, 2009. "In-work Transfers in Good Times and Bad - Simulations for Ireland," Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin 200930, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Corong, Erwin, 2009. "Philippine agricultural and food policies: Implications for poverty and income distribution," Research reports, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 161, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné & David Khoudour-Castéras, 2009. "Economic Crisis and Global Supply Chains," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2009-15, CEPII research center.
- Nunberg, Barbara & Barma, Naazneen & Abdollahian, Mark & Green, Amanda & Perlman, Deborah, 2010. "At the frontier of practical political economy : operationalizing an agent-based stakeholder model in the World Bank's East Asia and Pacific Region," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5176, The World Bank.
- Michael A. Cohen & Marina-Selini Katsaiti, 2009. "Evaluating Health Care Externality Costs Generated by Risky Consumption Goods," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2009-43, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Su, Dongwei & He, Xingxing, 2010. "A Hybrid Intelligent Early Warning System for Predicting Economic Crises: The Case of China," MPRA Paper 19962, University Library of Munich, Germany.