Report NEP-CMP-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aline Souza MagalhÃ£es & Edson Domingues, 2009. "Regional inequality and growth: the role of interregional trade in the Brazilian economy," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td359, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Aline Souza MagalhÃ£es & Edson Domingues, 2009. "ComÃ©rcio interestadual brasileiro do setor agropecuÃ¡rio: uma anÃ¡lise de equilÃbrio geral computÃ¡vel," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td360, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- John Gilbert, 2009. "A 'Live' Version of the Specific Factors Model in Excel," Working Papers, Utah State University, Department of Economics 2009-12, Utah State University, Department of Economics, revised 11 Oct 2009.
- Arthur Huang & David Levinson, 2009. "Modeling phase changes of road networks," Working Papers, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group 000061, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- LeÃ³n, Sonia M. & Roitman, Mauricio E. & Romero, Carlos A., 2009.
"EvaluaciÃ³n de los efectos de la remociÃ³n de medidas para-arancelarias sobre las exportaciones argentinas de productos textiles
[Assessing the efects of eliminating non-tariff barriers over the Ar," MPRA Paper 17898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Finn Roar Aune & Gang Liu & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Eirik Lund Sagen, 2009. "Subsidising carbon capture. Effects on energy prices and market shares in the power market," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 595, Research Department of Statistics Norway.