Report NEP-CMP-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michaela Vlasáková Baruníková, 2009. "Option Pricing: The empirical tests of the Black-Scholes pricing formula and the feed-forward networks," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2009/16, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2009.
- Klein, A. & Urbig, D. & Kirn, S., 2008. "Who Drives the Market? Estimating a Heterogeneous Agent-based Financial Market Model Using a Neural Network Approach," MPRA Paper 14433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ericson, Peter & Flood, Lennart & Wahlberg, Roger, 2009. "SWEtaxben: A Swedish Tax/Benefit Micro Simulation Model and an Evaluation of a Swedish Tax Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 4106, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2009. "Impact Assessment of National and Regional Policies Using the Philippine Regional General Equilibrium Model (PRGEM)," Discussion Papers, Philippine Institute for Development Studies DP 2009-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2009. "Carbon Motivated Regional Trade Arrangements: Analytics and Simulations," NBER Working Papers 14880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McArthur, David Philip & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2009. "Congested Interregional Infrastructure, Road Pricing and Regional Labour Markets," Discussion Papers, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics 2009/3, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00374157_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2008. "The Distributional Impact of Environmental Policy: The Case of Carbon Tax and Energy Pricing Reform in Indonesia," EEPSEA Research Report, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA) rr2008101, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Oct 2008.
- Tomoaki Yamada, 2009. "Income Risk, Consumption Inequality, and Macroeconomy in Japan," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd08-041, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Katja Hanewald & Thomas Post & Helmut Gründl, 2009. "Stochastic Mortality, Macroeconomic Risks, and Life Insurer Solvency," SFB 649 Discussion Papers, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany SFB649DP2009-015, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Selin, Håkan, 2009. "The Rise in Female Employment and the Role of Tax Incentives. An Empirical Analysis of the Swedish Individual Tax Reform of 1971," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2009:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Laséen & Lars E.O. Svensson, 2009. "Anticipated Alternative Instrument-Rate Paths in Policy Simulations," NBER Working Papers 14902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.