Report NEP-CMP-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ugo Colombino, 2009. "Evaluating Alternative Basic Income Mechanisms. A Simulation for European Countries," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 578, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- H. Stouten & A. Heene & X. Gellynck & H. Polet, 2008. "The effect of restrictive policy instruments on Belgian fishing fleet dynamics," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 08/540, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- François Joseph Cabral, 2009. "La stratégie de croissance accélérée du Sénégal est t-elle pro-pauvre," Cahiers de recherche, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke 09-05, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke, revised 01 Jun 2009.
- Ásgeir Daníelsson & Magnús F. Gudmundsson & Svava J. Haraldsdóttir & Thorvardur T. Ólafsson & Ásgerdur Ó. Pétursdóttir & Thórarinn G. Pétursson & Rósa Sveinsdóttir, 2009. "QMM. A Quarterly Macroeconomic Model of the Icelandic Economy," Economics, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland wp41, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Che, Natasha Xingyuan, 2009. "The great dissolution: organization capital and diverging volatility puzzle," MPRA Paper 13701, University Library of Munich, Germany.