Report NEP-CMP-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ronneberger, Kerstin & Berrittella, Maria & Boselle, Francesco & Tol, Richard, 2008. "KLUM@GTAP: Spatially-Explicit, Biophysical Land Use in a Computable General Equilibrium Model," GTAP Working Papers 2611, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão, 2008. "Are CGE Models Still Useful in Economic Policy Making?," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 674, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Frank M. Fossen, 2008. "Would a Flat Tax Stimulate Entrepreneurship in Germany?: A Behavioural Microsimulation Analysis Allowing for Risk," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 773, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hugo Rojas-Romagosa & J.F. Francois & L. Rivera, 2008. "Economic perspectives for Central America after CAFTA; a GTAP-based analysis," CPB Discussion Paper 99, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Lysgaard, Jens, 2008. "The Pyramidal Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem," CORAL Working Papers L-2008-02, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Bert Willems, 2005. "Physical and Financial Virtual Power Plants," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0512, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765011811 is not listed on IDEAS anymore