Report NEP-CMP-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ch'ng, Kean Siang, 2007. "Evolutionary Concept, Genetic Algorithm and Exhibition Contract in Movie Industry," MPRA Paper 5387, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Oct 2007.
- Ackland, Robert & Shorish, Jamsheed, 2007. "Network Formation in the Political Blogosphere. An Application of Agent Based Simulation and e-Research Tools," Economics Series 218, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Jorge M. S. Valente, 2007. "Beam search heuristics for the single machine scheduling problem with linear earliness and quadratic tardiness costs," FEP Working Papers 250, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Tatiana Bassetto & Francesco Mason, 2007. "The 2-period balanced traveling salesman problem," Working Papers 154, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia, revised Oct 2007.
- Fuchs M & Lietz C, 2007. "Effects Of Changes In Tax/Benefit Policies In Austria 1998 2005," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/07, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research, revised 16 Apr 2009.
- Luis Rivera & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2007. "Economic Implications of an Association Agreement between the European Union and Central America," IIDE Discussion Papers 20071001, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Ruud Egging & Steven A. Gabriel & Franziska Holz & Jifang Zhuang, 2007. "A Complementarity Model for the European Natural Gas Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 732, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dalila B. M. M. Fontes & Luís Camões & Fernando A. C. C. Fontes, 2007. "Real Options using Markov Chains: an application to Production Capacity Decisions," FEP Working Papers 246, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.