Report NEP-CMP-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2007. "A Computable Economistâ€™s Perspective on Computational Complexity," Department of Economics Working Papers 0723, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Benjamin Malin & Dirk Krueger & Felix Kubler, 2007. "Computing Stochastic Dynamic Economic Models with a Large Number of State Variables: A Description and Application of a Smolyak-Collocation Method," NBER Technical Working Papers 0345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ottone, Stefania & Ponzano, Ferruccio & Ricciuti, Roberto, 2007. "Simulating voting rule reforms for the Italian parliament. An economic perspective," POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 88, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00701 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- T. Andrade, G. Faria, V. Leite, F. Verona, M. Viegas & O. Afonso & P.B. Vasconcelos, 2007. "Numerical solution of linear models in economics: The SP-DG model revisited," FEP Working Papers 249, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.