Report NEP-CMP-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rubin, Raphael, 2007. "DARPA Urban Challenge, a C++ based platform for testing Path Planning Algorithms: An application of Game Theory and Neural Networks," MPRA Paper 4603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2007. "Simulation Experiments in Practice: Statistical Design and Regression Analysis," Discussion Paper 2007-30, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bettonvil, B.W.M. & Castillo, E. del & Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2007. "Statistical Testing of Optimality Conditions in Multiresponse Simulation-based Optimization (Revision of 2005-81)," Discussion Paper 2007-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- ABE Kazutomo, 2007. "Assessing the Economic Impacts of Free Trade Agreements: A Computable Equilibrium Model Approach," Discussion papers 07053, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Chong Soo Yuen & Jung Hur, 2007. "Overlapping Free Trade Agreements of Singapore-USA-Japan: A Computational Analysis," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0711, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Christian Upper, 2007. "Using counterfactual simulations to assess the danger of contagion in interbank markets," BIS Working Papers 234, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bargain, Olivier & Morawski, Leszek & Myck, Michal & Socha, Mieczyslaw, 2007. "As SIMPL As That: Introducing a Tax-Benefit Microsimulation Model for Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 2988, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200724 is not listed on IDEAS anymore