Report NEP-CMP-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-08-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anger, Niels & Böhringer, Christoph & Moslener, Ulf, 2007. "Macroeconomic Impacts of the Clean Development Mechanism: The Role of Investment Barriers and Regulations," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-026, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jacco Thijssen, 2007. "Ramsey Waits: A Computational Study on General Equilibrium Pricing of Derivative Securities," Discussion Papers 07/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Rodolphe Buda, 2007. "Propositions for the Building of a Quantitative Austrian Modelling: An Answer to Prof. Rizzo and to Prof. Vriend," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-9, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Frank Beckenbach & Ramòn Briegel & Maria Daskalakis, 2007. "The influence of regional innovation systems on regional economic growth- Linking regional input-output analysis and agent based modelling," papers on agent-based economics 1, University of Kassel, Institute of Economics.