Report NEP-CMP-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00122817 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- António Antunes & Tiago Cavalcanti & Anne Villamil, 2006. "Computing General Equilibrium Models with Occupational Choice and Financial Frictions," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0611, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2006. "Cooperation with Defection," Department of Economics University of Siena 482, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Jasmina Arifovic & Olena Kostyshyna, 2005. "Optimal cheating in monetary policy with individual evolutionary learning," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 422, Society for Computational Economics.
- Erling Holmøy, 2006. "Can welfare states outgrow their fiscal sustainability problems?," Discussion Papers 487, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Gabriel Weintraub & Lanier Benkard & Benjamin Van Roy, 2006. "Markov Perfect Industry Dynamics with Many Firms," 2006 Meeting Papers 6, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kerstin Press, 2006. "Divide to conquer? The Silicon Valley - Boston 128 case revisited," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0610, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2006.
- Jorge M. S. Valente, 2006. "Heuristics for the single machine scheduling problem with early and quadratic tardy penalties," FEP Working Papers 234, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.