Report NEP-CMP-2006-12-04This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ferrari Gianluigi & Fontana Magda, 2006. "Beating the Tit for Tat: Using a Genetic Algorithm to Build an Effective Adaptive Behavior," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200604, University of Turin.
- Fontana Magda, 2005. "Computer simulations, mathematics and economics," CESMEP Working Papers 200506, University of Turin.
- Mishra, SK, 2006. "Performance of the Barter, the Differential Evolution and the Simulated Annealing Methods of Global Optimization on Some New and Some Old Test Functions," MPRA Paper 639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lamieri, Marco & Ietri, Daniele, 2004. "Innovation creation and diffusion in a social network: an agent based approach," MPRA Paper 445, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2006.
- Willenbockel, Dirk, 2006. "Structural Effects of a Real Exchange Rate Revaluation in China: A CGE Assessment," MPRA Paper 920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mishra, SK, 2006. "The Barter Method: A New Heuristic for Global Optimization and its Comparison with the Particle Swarm and the Differential Evolution Methods," MPRA Paper 543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, SK, 2006. "Performance of Differential Evolution and Particle Swarm Methods on Some Relatively Harder Multi-modal Benchmark Functions," MPRA Paper 449, University Library of Munich, Germany.