Report NEP-CMP-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mikael Bask & Tung Liu & Anna Widerberg, 2006. "The Stability of Electricity Prices: Estimation and Inference of the Lyapunov Exponent," Working Papers, Ball State University, Department of Economics 200603, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2006.
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:05079 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:04058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Viviana Fernandez & Brian M. Lucey, 2006. "Portfolio management implications of volatility shifts: Evidence from simulated data," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS iiisdp131, IIIS.
- Armin Scholl & Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner, 2006. "The sequence-dependent assembly line balancing problem," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 18/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Jean Chateau, 2006. "Disparities in Pension Financing in Europe: Economic and Financial Consequences," Working Papers 2006-09, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:04064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore