Report NEP-CMP-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stinstra, E. & Hertog, D. den, 2005. "Robust Optimization Using Computer Experiments," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2005-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- M. Vanhoucke & D. Debels, 2005. "The Discrete Time/Cost Trade-Off Problem Under Various Assumptions Exact And Heuristic Procedures," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 05/314, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jorge M. S. Valente, 2005. "Beam search algorithms for the single machine total weighted tardiness scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setups," FEP Working Papers 186, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Christian Arnault Emini & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwe, 2005. "The Poverty Impacts of the Doha Round in Cameroon: the Role of Tax Policy," Working Papers MPIA, PEP-MPIA 2005-04, PEP-MPIA.
- Levy, Amnon, 2005. "Deterrence Capacity, Relative Performance, Adjustment Costs, Hazard, Killing Aversion and the Optimal Enlistment Age," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp05-01, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Rainer Schweickert & Rainer Thiele & Manfred Wiebelt, 2005. "Exchange Rate Policy in a Dollarized Economy: A CGE Analysis for Bolivia," Kiel Working Papers 1255, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kelly Bird & Chris Manning, 2005. "Minimum Wages and Poverty in a Developing Country: Simulations from Indonesia's Household Survey," Departmental Working Papers, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics 2005-09, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Item repec:eab:govern:586 is not listed on IDEAS anymore