Report NEP-CMP-2004-04-25This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew J. Leach, 2004. "The Climate Change Learning Curve," Cahiers de recherche 04-03, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Vitaly Pruzhansky, 2003. "On Finding Curb Sets in Extensive Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-098/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Charles S. Bos, 2003. "Time Series Modelling using TSMod 3.24," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-091/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2004. "The macroeconomic dynamics of demographic shocks," CCSO Working Papers 200403, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Ad Ridder, 2004. "Importance Sampling Simulations of Markovian Reliability Systems using Cross Entropy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-018/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Windrum,Paul, 2004. "Neo-Schumpeterian Simulation Models," Research Memoranda 002, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-04-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grigoriev,Alexander & Hoesel,Stan,van & Kraaij,Anton F.,van der & Marc,Uetz & Mustapha,Bouhtou, 2004. "Pricing Network Edges to Cross a River," Research Memoranda 009, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.