Report NEP-CMP-2003-06-16This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ross M. Miller, 2003. "Don't Let Your Robots Grow Up To Be Traders: Artificial Intelligence, Human Intelligence, and Asset-Market Bubbles," Experimental 0306001, EconWPA.
- Sílvia Gonçalves & Lutz Kilian, 2003. "Asymptotic and Bootstrap Inference for AR( Infinite ) Processes with Conditional Heteroskedasticity," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-28, CIRANO.
- Brânzei, R. & Inarra, E. & Tijs, S.H. & Zarzuelo, J., 2003. "An Algorithm for the Nucleolus of Airport Profit Problems," Discussion Paper 2003-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hendry, David F & Hans-Martin Krolzig, 2003. "The Properties of Automatic Gets Modelling," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 105, Royal Economic Society.
- Gregory C. Chow & Yum K. Kwan, 2003. "Chow's Method of Optimal Control: A Numerical Solution," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0306001, EconWPA.
- Cuaresma, Jesus Crespo, 2003. "Some million thresholds: Nonlinearity and cross-country growth regressions," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 51, Royal Economic Society.
- Dietmar Bauer & Martin Wagner, 2003. "The Performance of Subspace Algorithm Cointegration Analysis: A Simulation Study," Diskussionsschriften dp0308, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.