Report NEP-CMP-2002-12-02This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Kapetanios, 2002. "Testing for Structural Breaks in Nonlinear Dynamic Models Using Artificial Neural Network Approximations," Working Papers 470, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Stan van Hoesel & H. Edwin Romeijn & Dolores Romero Morales & Albert P.M. Wagelmans, 2002. "Polynomial Time Algorithms for Some Multi-Level Lot-Sizing Problems with Production Capacities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-066/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Charles S. Bos, 2002. "A Comparison of Marginal Likelihood Computation Methods," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-084/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mario Vanhoucke, 2002. "New computational results for the discrete time/cost trade-off problem with time-switch constraints," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2002-18, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Mehari Mekonnen Akalu & Rodney Turner, 2002. "A Monte Carlo Comparison between the Free Cash Flow and Discounted Cash Flow Approaches," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-083/1, Tinbergen Institute.