Report NEP-CIS-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Korte, Niko, 2012. "Predictive power of confidence indicators for the Russian economy," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Alexey Vedev & Andrey Kosarev, 2012. "Some Quantitative Estimates of the Influence of Institutional Constraints of Economic Growth in Russia," Working Papers 0014, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2013. "Global Financial Crisis, Corporate Governance, and Firm Survival: The Russian Experience," RRC Working Paper Series, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 37, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ekaterina Ponomareva, 2012. "About the sources of the inflation persistence in Russia," Working Papers 0016, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Coulibaly, Souleymane, 2012. "Shifting comparative advantages in Tajikistan : implications for growth strategy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6125, The World Bank.
- William E. Griffiths and Gholamreza Hajargasht, 2012. "GMM Estimation of Mixtures from Grouped Data:," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 1148, The University of Melbourne.