Report NEP-CIS-2005-09-29This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Anna Y. Borodina issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpot:0509014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpot:0509017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpot:0509015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpot:0509016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Albrecht Kauffmann, 2005. "Structural Change during Transition: Is Russia Becoming a Service Economy?," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge, UniversitÃ¤t Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t 80, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Denis Kadochnikov, 2005. "Economic Impact of Capital Flight from Russia and its Institutional Context: Why Capital Controls cannot be a Part of a Pro- Growth Policy," International Finance, EconWPA 0509007, EconWPA, revised 21 Sep 2005.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Norberto Pignatti & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2005. "The Incidence and Cost of Job Loss in the Ukrainian Labor Market," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research 05-122, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Kupets, Olga, 2005. "What Is Behind Stagnant Unemployment in Ukraine: The Role of the Informal Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 1738, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).